The white wedding ceremony of the beautiful Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and her sweetheart Phillip Frimpong came off on Saturday, October 6.
The couple tied the knot at the Christ Embassy Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
The wedding was officiated by the internationally-acclaimed televangelist, Reverend Benny Hinn.
The ceremony was attended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, members of Christ Embassy church and popular singer Sinach.
One of the high points of the ceremony was when Pastor Chris Oyakhilome hit the dancefloor with the couple.
Watch the video below as the renowned pastor danced ‘Shaku Shaku’ with Phillip Frimpong.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Kinaata, Mama Zimbi, Capt. Smart, others wow fans as models
- Beyoncé, Meghan Markle finally meet at 'The Lion King' premiere
- Miss Ghana winners trend after being labelled "ugly"
- Why Yvonne Nelson won’t take up political office
- Video: Afia Pokua’s take on girls patronising ‘Mama Gee’s’ 'sexual enhancers'
- Being a first-time mum slowed me down – Yvonne Nelson
- ‘Strika' makes formal complaint against 'duping' handlers
- Support Patapaa he is talented – Kofi Kinaata
- Adom Fm Music Chart (Week 27): DopeNation tops chart with ‘Zanku’
- Video: Strika cries foul, accuses handlers of duping him
- If you are struggling in life, Stonebwoy has a song for you - Tuffseed
- Language barrier restricts my rap – Kofi Kinaata
- Davido, Chris Brown to collaborate on new song
- R. Kelly ‘arrested on federal sex charges,
- Tourism Authority partners The Multimedia Group for Miss Heritage Global