The white wedding ceremony of the beautiful Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and her sweetheart Phillip Frimpong came off on Saturday, October 6.
The couple tied the knot at the Christ Embassy Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
The wedding was officiated by the internationally-acclaimed televangelist, Reverend Benny Hinn.
The ceremony was attended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, members of Christ Embassy church and popular singer Sinach.
One of the high points of the ceremony was when Pastor Chris Oyakhilome hit the dancefloor with the couple.
Watch the video below as the renowned pastor danced ‘Shaku Shaku’ with Phillip Frimpong.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney