The white wedding ceremony of the beautiful Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and her sweetheart Phillip Frimpong came off on Saturday, October 6.
The couple tied the knot at the Christ Embassy Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
The wedding was officiated by the internationally-acclaimed televangelist, Reverend Benny Hinn.
The ceremony was attended by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, members of Christ Embassy church and popular singer Sinach.
One of the high points of the ceremony was when Pastor Chris Oyakhilome hit the dancefloor with the couple.
Watch the video below as the renowned pastor danced ‘Shaku Shaku’ with Phillip Frimpong.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- My other part died with Ronnie; Bright of Buk Bak fame
- I used to help internet fraudsters- Kalybos reveals
- How much will hosting AFRIMA cost? Govt refuses to disclose
- emPAWA100: Mr. Eazi to empower 100 young artistes every year
- Photos: SAT Hosting Day 2: Take a trip back to history of mankind
- Royal Commonwealth Society unveils ambassadors for 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay competition
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47