Managing Director of Daniel Hechter Paris, Tanguy Mulliez, has been captivated by ‘Chocolate’ and could not resist the opportunity to have a ‘bite’.
It was a scene to behold when Chocolate Clothing met the Managing Director and Chief. Kwaku Bediako’s Chocolate Clothing won the first African Fashion Fund’s collaborated project with Joy FM dubbed, ‘Tailored African Fashion 2018’,
Chocolate’s visit to Daniel Hechter Paris was to familiarise himself with the operations of the French fashion house and also to introduce his clothing line to the outfit.
In the course of their engagement, Managing Director, Tanguy Mulliez who was overwhelmed by the collections, didn’t refuse an opportunity to be adorned in one.
Officer Operating of Daniel Hechter Paris, pioneers of ready to wear (Prêt-à-porter fashion) in Paris, Loic Lemarchand who also expressed interest in Chocolate clothing, was optimistic of a possible collaboration as they intend to expand their brand beyond the Francophone African region.
Daniel Hechter published his first women's collection in 1962, three years later, he added a children's line and completed the fashion range with the men's line in 1968.
After a few years, these collections were expanded into sports, relaxation, and leisure wear. Eyewear, perfume, pens, and consumer goods followed, then watches and leather goods joined the product range.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video
- Shatta Wale sabotaging BHIM concert - Stonebwoy
- Buju Banton released from US prison
- Video/Photos: Wendy Shay hosts Farmers' Day edition of AM Show
- Stop disrespecting me - Stonebwoy warns Shatta Wale
- My song more popular than I but I'll catch up - ‘Do The Dance’ singer
- Video: If ‘chaff’ songs work for Shatta Wale, he should continue - Jupitar