Singer Efya says she is too powerful as a woman for any man in the industry to ask her for sex to help her.
Born Jane Awindor, the singer says she her womanhood cannot be disrespected by any man for the spoils of the industry.
She noted that no man can ask for sex in exchange for help or support as far as her career is concerned.
Speaking in an interview with KMJ on Showbiz Now on Joy Prime, she noted that no one would dare make such a request because of her power as a woman.
The ‘Mamee’ singer stressed that she does not mix pleasure when it comes to work and money and deals with people in the industry on strictly business terms.
“They will never dare. I am not the one. I'm too powerful, the thing is you will disrespect me, I'm a woman and I have installed that power in myself,” she said.
“There have been a lot of artistes in Ghana who have also helped me to get to where I am. So when they call on me as a favour I will definitely do what I can for them depending on how it suits my brand and pricing,” she said.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Jussie Smollett arrested over false attack report
- Video: Akufo-Addo seals SONA speech with kiss from Rebecca
- New Music: Mimlife Records new act ‘Mista Myles’ drops new song
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko
- We don’t know Akuapem Poloo – Chief denies her
- Photos: Music Producer, Kaywa ordained man of God
- Oscars 2019: 17 quirky facts about this year's Academy Awards
- Okyeame Kwame, wife present third edition of ‘Flaunt Your Lover’
- Let’s cast our nets wider when booking artistes for shows – Tic
- Video: Meet #empawa100 final ten artistes
- Drake buys $400,000 diamond encrusted iPhone case