The CEO of Vodafone Ghana has waded into the trending diss song released by rapper Sarkodie targeted at dancehall artiste Shatta Wale.
Yolanda Cuba commenting on ‘My Advice’ released by Sarkodie commended the rapper’s creativity stating that he “nailed” it.
Speaking in an interview on Starr FM, the Vodafone boss said, “let me be honest, I listened to Sarkodie’s beat and he nailed it. Let’s give credit where credit is due.”
She further added that “how Sarkodie actually did the song is fantastic; listening to the words, the beat and the flow.”
The diss song, ‘My Advice’, which takes jabs at Shatta Wale, since its release Wednesday, has sent social media buzzing.
‘My Advice’ seems to be Sarkodie’s response to Shatta Wale after the latter described him as “very poor”.
In the freestyle video, the rapper attacked Shatta Wale and described him as an insecure attention seeker.
Interestingly, Yolanda Cuba revealed that Shatta Wale and Adina are two of her favourite Ghanaian musicians.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Fred Amugi threatens to sue Rosemond Brown for alleging they had sex
- I officially accept Starboy Kwarteng nickname – Ebony’s Father
- Nigeria election 2019: Wizkid shades APC, PDP, advises Nigerians
- Video/Photos: Cwesi Oteng visits Akufo-Addo, presents special copy of album to him
- Six new school songs influenced by old school
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals