The CEO of Vodafone Ghana has waded into the trending diss song released by rapper Sarkodie targeted at dancehall artiste Shatta Wale.
Yolanda Cuba commenting on ‘My Advice’ released by Sarkodie commended the rapper’s creativity stating that he “nailed” it.
Speaking in an interview on Starr FM, the Vodafone boss said, “let me be honest, I listened to Sarkodie’s beat and he nailed it. Let’s give credit where credit is due.”
She further added that “how Sarkodie actually did the song is fantastic; listening to the words, the beat and the flow.”
The diss song, ‘My Advice’, which takes jabs at Shatta Wale, since its release Wednesday, has sent social media buzzing.
‘My Advice’ seems to be Sarkodie’s response to Shatta Wale after the latter described him as “very poor”.
In the freestyle video, the rapper attacked Shatta Wale and described him as an insecure attention seeker.
Interestingly, Yolanda Cuba revealed that Shatta Wale and Adina are two of her favourite Ghanaian musicians.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control