Music trio, Praye, have sealed their comeback with the release of three new songs.
The group parted ways in 2014 and all attempts to bring them back failed until the three were united at the 2018 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards with a performance.
Praye made an appearance on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix with sit-in host Sammy Forson on Friday, to make an official announcement of their comeback.
The three songs released include ‘Disco Light’, ‘Adesua’ and ‘Gban Gbai’.
‘Gbang Gbai’ was produced by Kidi and mastered by PossiGee.
According to the group which is made up of Cartel Big J, Choirmaster and Kente, the songs are great tunes to celebrate this year’s Christmas festivities.
“Christmas is coming so we need something to get the people on their dancing feet…We are coming with the songs. We call it the Christmas package,” Choirmaster revealed.
During the interview, the group disclosed that their desired comeback became a reality due to the hunger to feed the public with authentic Ghanaian music.
Praye also discounted the rumour that individual financial distress forced the return of the Hiplife group.
Speculations that they had invested in the troubled gold dealership firm, MenzGold, was also dispelled.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Creative arts industry is an orphan - Kwaw Ansah
- Abena crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2018
- Watch: Shatta Wale releases video for ‘My Level’ hit song
- Popular actor narrates how he lived with a ghost for 3 months
- Photos from Kufuor’s 80th birthday celebrations
- Joy FM presents perfect family getaway on Dec 22
- Beyoncé sings at A-list Indian wedding
- Kevin Hart steps down as Oscars host after 3-day controversy
- Hajia 4Real ‘shows boobs’ in King Promise, Wizkid video
- Shatta Wale sabotaging BHIM concert - Stonebwoy
- Buju Banton released from US prison
- Video/Photos: Wendy Shay hosts Farmers' Day edition of AM Show
- Stop disrespecting me - Stonebwoy warns Shatta Wale
- My song more popular than I but I'll catch up - ‘Do The Dance’ singer
- Video: If ‘chaff’ songs work for Shatta Wale, he should continue - Jupitar