‘One Corner’ hitmaker Patapaa has mounted a strong defence for Shatta Wale over claims, the dancehall artiste wears silver chains.
According to him, unlike Sarkodie’s jab that Shatta Wale wears alumi, he knows the chains the dancehall act wears are not cheap but gold.
After much expectation and wait, Shatta Wale replied Sarkodie’s diss song targeted at him.
He addressed, particularly, a line from the diss song alleged that the he wears aluminium (alumi) as chains.
An unamused Shatta Wale during the launch of the latest album, ‘Reign’, at the Fantasy Dome at the Trade Fair Centre Saturday night took time off to address the diss song showing off gold chains around his neck.
‘My Advice’ seems to be Sarkodie’s response to Shatta Wale after the latter described him as “very poor”.
In the freestyle video, the rapper attacked Shatta Wale and described him as an insecure attention seeker.
Commenting on the controversy, Patapaa, said in an interview on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM with Andy Dosty that, Shatta Wale wears gold chains.
Asked what he wears, the ‘One Corner’ hitmaker said he is not up to Shatta Wale’s standard and therefore, wears silver chains.
He, however, noted that negative comments and attacks by artistes are very bad.
Patapaa called for unity in the music industry and asked that artistes should stop taking jabs at each other.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Fuse ODG, Sarkodie, Joey B others to rock at maiden TINA Festival
- ‘Master and the 3 Maids’ successfully launched on Joy Prime
- Season 2 of Apartment 22 premieres on Joy Prime
- Season 3 of Kejetia vs Makola airs this weekend on Joy Prime
- Gee Spot: Your entertainment hot spot enters season 2
- Kanye West attacks Drake in Twitter tirade
- Video: No room for Kojo Antwi, Pat Thomas on my album – NanaYaa
- Inside my Xmas hamper
- Dancehall diva Shegah bags three International awards
- Francis Agyei drops 'Ilona' video ahead of album launch
- Video: Osibisa's Teddy Osei blesses Wiyaala
- I’m Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale put together – Cynthia Millz
- Ghanaians are gradually losing interest in gospel music – A.F Benjamin
- New Music: Kwaisey Pee bounces back with ‘Mabre’ feat. YaaYaa
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria celebs enjoy Gauteng, KZN, Free State and Global Citizens Concert