Channel Manager of Adom TV, Abena Yiadom has promised Ghanaians that the channel’ s new music reality show, ‘Nsromma’, will provide a unique platform for the unearthing of future highlife legends.
Speaking at the launch of the show at Oak Plaza Hotel in Spintex, a suburb of Accra, Ms Yiadom said the talent show is aimed at supporting kids who have interests in all kinds of music.
She explained that not everyone has the dream of pursuing a white-collar job and hence the need to provide avenues to push talented children to develop their musical prowess. This is one of the key aims of the ‘Nsromma’ music reality show, she added.
“Highlife music is not patronised as before. We will help talented children to become the new Nana Ampadu, Daddy Lumba, George Darko, and the rest… not everyone was born to be a doctor, teacher or a presenter, some people have music as their talent,” she said.
The ‘Nsoromma’ reality show will give children between the ages of 8 and 12 the platform to develop their skills as singers/musicians.
Over the next 14 weeks, starting from next Sunday, October 7, 2018, Ghana will witness the unleashing of pure talent in children drawn from different parts of the country.
Television experience for both children and their parents will, therefore, change with the launch of ‘Nsromma’.
The show will enter the competitive phase after the successful completion of auditioning to select 30 contestants from three sectors of Ghana.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win