Rapper D-Cryme has revealed that some years ago, he used to be worried about criticisms that he was arrogant.
The rapper said the claims, even though baseless, were so rampant they bothered him greatly.
When he rose to fame in 2010, D-Cryme, was widely perceived as arrogant. His success, it was believed, got into his head and lack of humility led to a dip in his performance.
Discussing this on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, the Tema-based rapper said, “when I was young, I was very concerned about this.”
“I was very emotional back in the day,” when people made comments to the effect that he was arrogant.
The ‘Kill Me Shy’ hitmaker said many of those who called him arrogant didn’t really know him and “Personally, they never had a problem with me.”
“I am super free,” he said.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno