Rapper D-Cryme has revealed that some years ago, he used to be worried about criticisms that he was arrogant.
The rapper said the claims, even though baseless, were so rampant they bothered him greatly.
When he rose to fame in 2010, D-Cryme, was widely perceived as arrogant. His success, it was believed, got into his head and lack of humility led to a dip in his performance.
Discussing this on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, the Tema-based rapper said, “when I was young, I was very concerned about this.”
“I was very emotional back in the day,” when people made comments to the effect that he was arrogant.
The ‘Kill Me Shy’ hitmaker said many of those who called him arrogant didn’t really know him and “Personally, they never had a problem with me.”
“I am super free,” he said.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in