The Junction Mall at the Nungua Barrier will be abuzz as Joy Prime invites viewers, fans, and followers to the third edition of the Made in Ghana Fair.
The three-day event will take place from 1-4 November, 2018.
The annual Made in Ghana Fair will focus on exhibiting Ghanaian originality, authenticity and rich culture.
On display will be made-in-Ghana products like clothes, shoes, bags, jewelleries, chairs, and many others.
Joy Prime Made in Ghana Fair, is packed with a lot of activities to keep patrons entertained as they shop for products made in Ghana.
The opening ceremony on Thursday, November 1, will host a full exhibition of made in Ghana products. The second day will witness a DJ banter competition between Ghana’s top DJs at 8 pm.
On Saturday, November 3 at 7:30 pm; top Ghanaian fashion designers will display on the runway some of their exclusive designs.
The winner of that event, which is under the theme: “Brand Ghana for Global Export”, will eventually become the Made in Ghana Fair Brand Ambassador.
The final day will afford patrons the opportunity to get acquainted with their favourite radio and TV presenters of Joy Prime and Hitz FM in a cooking competition at 3 pm and witness performances from Okyeame Kwame and many more artistes.
This year’s event is powered by HITZ 103.9FM and proudly sponsored by Suzzy Herbal, Virgin Pot Cosmetics, Olive Paints, Justy Fashion Limited, Awo Kormi, Koko King, Kaeser Apple, Piano Bar, Power Health Products, Home Foods.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’
- Davido, others escape air mishap
- Michael Jackson's daughter rubbishes claim she attempted suicide
- Nigeria elections: Desmond Elliot wins Surulere1 Constituency
- 'I had breasts': Sam Smith on having liposuction at 12
- Video: Some people held prayer sessions to cast out rap ‘demon’ from me – Eno