The Junction Mall at the Nungua Barrier will be abuzz as Joy Prime invites viewers, fans, and followers to the third edition of the Made in Ghana Fair.
The three-day event will take place from 1-4 November, 2018.
The annual Made in Ghana Fair will focus on exhibiting Ghanaian originality, authenticity and rich culture.
On display will be made-in-Ghana products like clothes, shoes, bags, jewelleries, chairs, and many others.
Joy Prime Made in Ghana Fair, is packed with a lot of activities to keep patrons entertained as they shop for products made in Ghana.
The opening ceremony on Thursday, November 1, will host a full exhibition of made in Ghana products. The second day will witness a DJ banter competition between Ghana’s top DJs at 8 pm.
On Saturday, November 3 at 7:30 pm; top Ghanaian fashion designers will display on the runway some of their exclusive designs.
The winner of that event, which is under the theme: “Brand Ghana for Global Export”, will eventually become the Made in Ghana Fair Brand Ambassador.
The final day will afford patrons the opportunity to get acquainted with their favourite radio and TV presenters of Joy Prime and Hitz FM in a cooking competition at 3 pm and witness performances from Okyeame Kwame and many more artistes.
This year’s event is powered by HITZ 103.9FM and proudly sponsored by Suzzy Herbal, Virgin Pot Cosmetics, Olive Paints, Justy Fashion Limited, Awo Kormi, Koko King, Kaeser Apple, Piano Bar, Power Health Products, Home Foods.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Epilepsy charity 'says SA fainting dance craze should end'
- Photos: Ghana, Nigeria delegation arrive in South Africa for tourism hosting
- Kim Porter's son pens emotional post about his late mother
- Video: NDC Congress: Oye Lithur dances to Shatta’s “I know my level”
- Video: Check out Rawlings' dance moves at Konadu's birthday bash
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle