It was a night of music and fun as some of Ghana and Nigeria’s biggest music acts took turns to thrill hundreds of music lovers on Saturday night.
The music enthusiasts gathered at the Fantasy Dome at the Trade Fair Centre in Accra to celebrate the 10th anniversary of American health and wellness company, BF Suma in Africa.
With the exception of MzVee, who couldn’t make it, the concert witnessed some exciting performances from Shatta Wale, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, Wendy Shay, KiDi, Kuami Eugene, Adina, La Même Gang (Darko Vibes, others) and Dope Nation.
See some photos from the concert below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Elvis Presley to get US Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Joe Mettle to thrill audience at praise jam thanksgiving
- Boomplay, Universal Music announce distribution partnership for Africa
- Kim Porter, mother to three of Diddy's children, dies aged 47
- Video: I’m not bothered by ‘dumb question’ trolls – Wendy Shay
- 2018 AFRIMA in limbo, organisers to call off Ghana event if gov’t…
- Video: Royal visit was just wrong – Fuse ODG
- Winners of 2018 National Book Awards
- Gov’t to build ultra-modern film studio, set up National Film Authority
- Video: Yaw Siki became born again because of motorway potholes – Criss Waddle
- Video: Kidi is best vocalist in Ghana but he's not on my album – Kuami Eugene
- Video: I’m cool with Shatta Wale, beef was just business – Criss Waddle
- Uncompleted Volta Regional theatre abandoned for 20 yrs
- 8 days of no 'dumsor' shocks Nollywood actor
- MultiChoice clean sweep at Africa TV industry Awards