It was a night of music and fun as some of Ghana and Nigeria’s biggest music acts took turns to thrill hundreds of music lovers on Saturday night.
The music enthusiasts gathered at the Fantasy Dome at the Trade Fair Centre in Accra to celebrate the 10th anniversary of American health and wellness company, BF Suma in Africa.
With the exception of MzVee, who couldn’t make it, the concert witnessed some exciting performances from Shatta Wale, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, Wendy Shay, KiDi, Kuami Eugene, Adina, La Même Gang (Darko Vibes, others) and Dope Nation.
See some photos from the concert below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons