It was a night of music and fun as some of Ghana and Nigeria’s biggest music acts took turns to thrill hundreds of music lovers on Saturday night.
The music enthusiasts gathered at the Fantasy Dome at the Trade Fair Centre in Accra to celebrate the 10th anniversary of American health and wellness company, BF Suma in Africa.
With the exception of MzVee, who couldn’t make it, the concert witnessed some exciting performances from Shatta Wale, Olamide, Tiwa Savage, Wendy Shay, KiDi, Kuami Eugene, Adina, La Même Gang (Darko Vibes, others) and Dope Nation.
See some photos from the concert below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab