Adom TV is glittering with the stars whose talents and sense of fashion have set crowds and viewers on the edge.
Last Sunday, October 7, Adom TV hosted the opening show of the ever-inspiring kids talent show, Nsromma at the Providence Events Centre, Trade Fair, Accra.
Nsoromma is a singing competition aimed at grooming and nurturing the God-given talent of kids in the art of singing. After a thorough cut down of over a thousand potential talents, 30 contestants were selected to partake in the show.
Out of the 30 contestants, 10 contestants performed last Sunday to the admiration of their fans and viewers.
During the first event, the contestants were enthused to exhibit their talents. The first batch was very ready and well prepared to show off their dazzling performances.
The contestants imitated their role models and favourite artistes in the music industry.
They performed highlife genre songs from renowned musicians such as Akwaboah, Adina, Daddy Lumba, Pat Thomas and Joe Mettle.
The judges were impressed with the performances by the kids and encouraged them to do more to improve their craft.
The 30 contestants in the coming weeks will be reduced to 12. They will then battle for the topmost prize. Performances from that stage will be strictly live band.
The auditorium was full of exciting children, friends and families of the contestants who were there to support their favourites.
Gideon Nhyriba Osei, Patience Oye Memorial, Ofankor, Accra
Ashley Chuks, Akuamu DA Basic Model School, Swedru, Central Region
Catherine Boakye Ansah, Best Way Grammer Academy, Santa Maria, Accra
Zenobia Asiedu, Crystal Heights International School, Shikpontele, Accra
Shirley Okyere, Holy Alpha Academy, Lapaz, Accra
Priscalina Opponwaa, Hecta International School, Akim Oda
Emmanuella Sarpomaa Appianing, St Lwanga JHS, Santasi, Ksi
Evander Appiah Forson, Queen of Peace Academy, Takoradi
Gladstorm Kwabena Akwaboah Jnr.
Contestants, Judges and Presenter of Adom TV’s Nsromma show
L-R, Coach Nana Nkrumah, Akwaboah, Jackie Ankrah, Amanzeba Nat Brew
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari