Fast-rising star, Kuame Eugene has said that he was honoured to collaborate with music legend, Tic on a second version of his hit song ‘Kwani Kwani’.
According to him, when Tic told him about his intention to do another version of the classic, he was excited.
Speaking on Cruise Control with Merqury Quaye on Hitz FM Wednesday, the ‘Rockstar’ said, he then broke the news to his mother, who also expressed excitement.
The ‘Wish Me Well’ hitmaker said Ghana is blessed to have a legend like Tic still impacting the country’s music industry.
According to him, he was glad to share space on a song with Tic.
Kuame Eugene noted that Tic has created an opportunity for him and other artistes to shine because it is not every legend who will allow the young ones to be on his classics.
He said Tic had already collaborated with Kidi, on his monster hit song, ‘Pene Mame’, which is a good initiative.
Kuame Eugene added that the significance of what Tic has done is enormous and cannot be quantified in monetary terms.
He called for support for local artistes, adding that anytime he's in Nigeria, artistes keep asking of Tic.
The two have recently collaborated on part two of Tic’s song, ‘Kwani Kwani Pt2’.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney