Fast-rising star, Kuame Eugene has said that he was honoured to collaborate with music legend, Tic on a second version of his hit song ‘Kwani Kwani’.
According to him, when Tic told him about his intention to do another version of the classic, he was excited.
Speaking on Cruise Control with Merqury Quaye on Hitz FM Wednesday, the ‘Rockstar’ said, he then broke the news to his mother, who also expressed excitement.
The ‘Wish Me Well’ hitmaker said Ghana is blessed to have a legend like Tic still impacting the country’s music industry.
According to him, he was glad to share space on a song with Tic.
Kuame Eugene noted that Tic has created an opportunity for him and other artistes to shine because it is not every legend who will allow the young ones to be on his classics.
He said Tic had already collaborated with Kidi, on his monster hit song, ‘Pene Mame’, which is a good initiative.
Kuame Eugene added that the significance of what Tic has done is enormous and cannot be quantified in monetary terms.
He called for support for local artistes, adding that anytime he's in Nigeria, artistes keep asking of Tic.
The two have recently collaborated on part two of Tic’s song, ‘Kwani Kwani Pt2’.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco
- Video: I'm going to limit the comedy, I'm a father of twins now - Funny Face
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale banned indefinitely, stripped of all VGMA 2019 awards
- Shatta Wale withdraws from Ghana Music Awards scheme
- You can be a star today but a criminal tomorrow - Gemann to Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- Cardi B postpones concert over plastic surgery woes
- Newly crowned 'Artiste of the Decade' gives artistes lessons on self-control
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale plead not guilty, granted ¢50k bail each
- Ex-Doe feels vindicated over Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale brawl
- It will be illogical for me to deliberately ruin VGMA@20 – Shatta Wale
- 3 Wills purportedly written by Aretha Franklin found in her home
- Video: Kofi Kinaata advises against illegal fishing in new song