The National Theatre in conjunction with Village Minds Production and the Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture presents the Ghana Theatre Festival 2018.
Join the #Villagers of Village Minds Production on 3oth September as they bring you a repeat of their rib-cracking drama titled #TheBarberAndTheApprentice.
The repeat promises to be a #bOmbastiCaffair. This is the kind of bomb, you will love to witness go off and it is set to detonate in and around Agbedefu’s shop.
Come and meet the bread seller who dreams more than Joseph in the Bible and hear the tales of BorGaBoakye, the globetrotter.
The history lessons of MaaJ, spiced up with the seductive vibes of Zita will again be reincarnated. Technically, Agbedefu’s shop is on Naa Atswei’s land so just imagine the #concombilities.
Ataa Ayi holds on to the trigger like a suicide bomber, depicting what, where and when. Kwamena, the ever brilliant spy who loves like no other releases all the 411 like a CIA and MI6 top official.
Wait, wait till the politician gets a hold of them all … not even ECG can cut supply to his source of power!
The antics of Agbedefu and his apprentice, Attah Ayi will leave you asking for more. The countdown is on people, time is 2000hrsGMT (8pm) and the gate fee is GH₵50 for singles and GH₵80 for couples.
Call VillageMinds on 0244499026 for your tickets, or simply purchase them at the gates at the National Theatre.
The play is written by Nii Ayi Solomon, directed by Cygishmel Da’Cherub and WK Dziewornu-Norvor.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons