Joy Sports anchor and editor, Nathaniel Attoh, has been adjudged the Media Personality of the Year at the 2018 edition of the Glitz Style Awards.
The celebrated Master of Ceremonies (MC) beat Berla Mundi, Nana Aba Anamoah and Kofi Okyere Darko to win the award this year.
The annual Glitz Style Awards, in its fourth season, celebrates individuals setting trends and raising standards with their fashion style.
This year’s awards, which came off at the Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra on Saturday, September 1, also sought to strengthen the growing fashion industry by establishing, developing and promoting international industry standards here in Ghana.
The event, according to the organisers, is an opportunity for the fashion industry to celebrate and promote the extraordinary creative talents in Ghana and across the African continent.
An elated Nathaniel Attoh said after winning that award that, “I am grateful to God, my family, my colleagues, friends, fans and the team at Glitz Africa for the great honour done me. I am highly-encouraged to remain me and to let the art and colour in me blossom to provide positive energy for all exposed to my brand and personality. I also pay my respects to fellow nominees, my brother Kofi Okyere Darko (KOD) @africas_kodsoul sisters, Nana Aba Anamoah @thenanaaba and Berla Mundi @berlamundi - the love is deep.
“All who voted for me and all who continue to follow my exploits and encourage are dear to my heart. For instance, Apostle Isaac Nartey Chartey who always tasks his congregation to vote for me anytime I am nominated for an award. To my APSU mates. God Bless you all. My swag remains intact,” he added.
Actress and co-host of Drive Time on Joy FM, Joselyn Dumas was also adjudged the ‘Best Dressed Celebrity on the Red Carpet’. She beat Zynnell Zuh, Nana Ama McBrown and Elikem Kumordzie to win the award.
Below is the full list of winners:
Best Dressed Celebrity on the Red Carpet
Joselyn Dumas * WINNER
Nana Ama McBrown
Media Personality of the Year
Nana Aba Anamoah
Kofi Okyere Darko
Nathaniel Attoh *WINNER
Social Media Style Influencer of the Year
Nana Ama McBrown *WINNER
Model of the Year
Victoria Michaels * WINNER
Emerging Designer of the Year
Yartel * WINNER
Edzordzinam Agrosah (Miss Evy)
Fashion Photographer of the Year
Ben Bond (OAB photography)
Gilbert Asante *WINNER
Joseph Amoateng (Phloshop)
Menswear Designer of the Year
Atto Tetteh * WINNER
Oheneba Yaw Boamah (Abrantie)
Kwaku Bediako (Chocolate Clothes)
Womenswear Designer of the Year
Ophelia Okyere Darko (Ophelia Crossland) * WINNER
Marie Kipre (Nadrey Laurent)
Makeup Artist of the Year
Valerie Lawson * WINNER
Sandra Don Arthur (Alexandrina)
Alice Asante (Aligiina)
Nana Asante Augustine (Barimah)
Style Influencer of the Year (Africa)
Bonang Matheba * WINNER
Movie Personality of the Year
Zynnell Zuh * WINNER
Nana Ama McBrown
Stylist of the Year
Kelvin Vincent * WINNER
Maddy Combarieu (Fashion Pilot)
Dharren Shim Ziorkley (Shim)
Artiste of the Year
Red Carpet Designer of the Year
Sima Brew * WINNER
African Designer of the Year
Aisha Ayensu (Christie Brown) *WINNER
Lanre Da Silva Ajayi
Fashion Blogger of the Year
Ernest Donkor (Stylernest) *WINNER
Jessica Naa Adjeley
Accessory Designer of the Year
Velma Owusu Bempah (Velma’s Accessories) * WINNER
Selina Bebaako-Mensah (Selina Beb)
Charis Joshua Debrah (Adepa Shoes)
Rising Style Influencer
Lharley Lhartey * WINNER
Business Executive of the Year
Emmanuel Kojo Jones Mensah
Glitz Africa Magazine Style Influencer
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Kinaata, Mama Zimbi, Capt. Smart, others wow fans as models
- Beyoncé, Meghan Markle finally meet at 'The Lion King' premiere
- Miss Ghana winners trend after being labelled "ugly"
- Why Yvonne Nelson won’t take up political office
- Video: Afia Pokua’s take on girls patronising ‘Mama Gee’s’ 'sexual enhancers'
- Being a first-time mum slowed me down – Yvonne Nelson
- ‘Strika' makes formal complaint against 'duping' handlers
- Support Patapaa he is talented – Kofi Kinaata
- Adom Fm Music Chart (Week 27): DopeNation tops chart with ‘Zanku’
- Video: Strika cries foul, accuses handlers of duping him
- If you are struggling in life, Stonebwoy has a song for you - Tuffseed
- Language barrier restricts my rap – Kofi Kinaata
- Davido, Chris Brown to collaborate on new song
- R. Kelly ‘arrested on federal sex charges,
- Tourism Authority partners The Multimedia Group for Miss Heritage Global