Versatile host of Joy FM’s Overdrive and Weekend City Show, Sammy Forson is officially off the market.
He married his sweetheart Pearl Yahaya in a traditional ceremony in Bolgatanga in the Upper East Region on Friday.
The two-day event started on Thursday with the first part being the customary marriage right.
On Friday, second and final part of the ceremony was done climaxing with a big party which shook the foundations of the Upper East Regional capital.
In a post to mark the event, the former manager of rapper Sarkodie said, “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife…God bless you my queen..”
In April this year, a video of Mr Forson proposing to his then-fiancée, Pearl Yahaya, in a bank went viral.
Well, the icing on the cake was seeing the Woyongo family to pluck their nice flower from Bolga and bringing it to Accra.
Pearl Yahaya is the owner of an all-female store, GirlPlay store located at Haatso in Accra. She is the daughter of Victor Yahaya and Felicia Yahaya.
The former Defense and Interior Minister, Mark Woyongo, was beside himself with smiles as he witnessed the traditional marriage ceremony of this grand-daughter.
In attendance were some staff of The Multimedia Group including the host of Joy FM's Drive Time Lexis Bill and Edem Knight Tay, host of Home Affairs on the Kokomlemle-based station.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons