Versatile host of Joy FM’s Overdrive and Weekend City Show, Sammy Forson is officially off the market.
He married his sweetheart Pearl Yahaya in a traditional ceremony in Bolgatanga in the Upper East Region on Friday.
The two-day event started on Thursday with the first part being the customary marriage right.
On Friday, second and final part of the ceremony was done climaxing with a big party which shook the foundations of the Upper East Regional capital.
In a post to mark the event, the former manager of rapper Sarkodie said, “Happy is the man who finds a true friend, and far happier is he who finds that true friend in his wife…God bless you my queen..”
In April this year, a video of Mr Forson proposing to his then-fiancée, Pearl Yahaya, in a bank went viral.
Well, the icing on the cake was seeing the Woyongo family to pluck their nice flower from Bolga and bringing it to Accra.
Pearl Yahaya is the owner of an all-female store, GirlPlay store located at Haatso in Accra. She is the daughter of Victor Yahaya and Felicia Yahaya.
The former Defense and Interior Minister, Mark Woyongo, was beside himself with smiles as he witnessed the traditional marriage ceremony of this grand-daughter.
In attendance were some staff of The Multimedia Group including the host of Joy FM's Drive Time Lexis Bill and Edem Knight Tay, host of Home Affairs on the Kokomlemle-based station.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Yvonne Okoro reveals recording sex tape with ex-boyfriend
- I admire Abedi Pele so much – Adina
- Video: Adekunle Gold, Simi release new song to celebrate their wedding
- Daddy Lumba, Kojo Antwi comparison impossible - Okyeame Kwame
- Photos: Ataa Mensah of 'Showcase in Ga' dies at 91
- Video/Photos: Daughters of Glorious Jesus pay courtesy call to Multimedia Group
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney