Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele has welcomed set of twins with her husband, JJC Skillz.
She disclosed this on her Instagram story.
Funke wrote on her Insta-story: “Thank you Lord. Oluwa e tobi (God is great), I am now being called a new name.”
This is coming few years after Lagos-based pastor, Olagorioye Faleyimu, said that Funke Akindele, may not have children of her own, and might end up with another broken home.
However, in response to the prophecy, Funke’s husband, JJC Skillz, reaffirmed his love and commitment to the Jenifa’s Diary fame.
Nigerians have since showered encomiums and congratulated the actress.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band
- Kalybos unveiled as ambassador for Geddit Ghana