Actress Yvonne Nelson has revealed that her ultimate decision to have a child with Jamie Roberts, a photographer who hails from Wales, was she felt he was the right man.
Yvonne Nelson and Jamie Roberts welcomed their baby girl, Ryn Roberts on Sunday, October 29, 2017.
According to the actress, she did not accept the proposal of an ex because Jamie is “the right guy I can start something with.”
Speaking in an interview with Zylofon FM, Yvonne Nelson said: “Someone proposed and I didn’t even marry him. I felt like okay this is the right guy I can start something with.”
She added that, “It’s fate and can happen to someone at 25 but mine happened to me when I turned 29. I felt like this is the time for me to have kids and I need to start.
“Of course my mum is my role model, she had kids when she was young. Yes, you will feel a little pressure as a woman but not to force someone to marry you,” the actress concluded.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Stan Lee: Marvel Comics co-creator dies aged 95
- Impressive dress rehearsal for terrific national Mardi Gras in 2019
- Video: Captain Planet reveals how his dead dog connected him to his wife
- Video: ‘Who is Kwesi Arthur?’ check out his response
- Politics scares me now - Maame Dokono
- Donzy, Ephraim ready to go to jail for refusing to pay toll on motorway
- Video: Captain Planet hints of 4x4 comeback
- Video: The best way to deal with trolls is to block them – Captain Planet
- Video: Angelique Kidjo’s powerful performance at WWI armistice centennial
- Videos/Photos: Mammoth crowd, epic performance at Hitz FM SOLO with Kwesi Arthur
- We’re not exploiting our children – Okyeame Kwame’s wife
- Medikal finally confirms breakup with Sister Debbie
- Videos/Photos: Joy FM Corporate Jam; the party of the season!
- Olamide showed me more love than any Ghanaian artiste – E.L
- Video: Nana Tuffour reveals what Kidi, Kuami Eugene, King Promise are getting wrong