Actress Yvonne Nelson has revealed that her ultimate decision to have a child with Jamie Roberts, a photographer who hails from Wales, was she felt he was the right man.
Yvonne Nelson and Jamie Roberts welcomed their baby girl, Ryn Roberts on Sunday, October 29, 2017.
According to the actress, she did not accept the proposal of an ex because Jamie is “the right guy I can start something with.”
Speaking in an interview with Zylofon FM, Yvonne Nelson said: “Someone proposed and I didn’t even marry him. I felt like okay this is the right guy I can start something with.”
She added that, “It’s fate and can happen to someone at 25 but mine happened to me when I turned 29. I felt like this is the time for me to have kids and I need to start.
“Of course my mum is my role model, she had kids when she was young. Yes, you will feel a little pressure as a woman but not to force someone to marry you,” the actress concluded.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: I've forgiven my parents for throwing me away when I was born – Don Little
- I'm not bothered by the young ones using my songs - Kojo Antwi
- Video: Women who earn more than their partners abuse them – D Cryme
- Video: Creative Arts has been neglected - Sidney
- Video: I’ll be tagged greedy if I disclose how much I invested with Menzgold – Lil Win
- Celine Dion, Chance pull tracks with R. Kelly
- Rihanna takes father to court in trademark dispute
- #10YearChallenge: Multimedia staffs chime in
- Video: If you have sex tape of me and Adebayor prove it for $100k – Yvonne Okoro
- #10yearchallenge: See epic throwback photos of Ghanaian celebs
- Video: I’m not exclusive until you marry me – Yvonne Okoro
- Video: I would’ve accepted Menzgold ambassador deal – Yvonne Okoro
- 'You’ve shown me what real love is' – Becca celebrates husband's birthday
- Stop the rubbish; I never invested in Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson
- Menzgold-endorsing celebs not to blame – Brand expert