Last week, there were reports that self-acclaimed dancehall king, Shatta Wale has joined the Zylofon Media family.
While the reports are not yet confirmed, the dancehall artiste was seen with Chief Executive Officer of Zylofon Media, Nana Appiah Mensah over the weekend.
The two men were at the Bukom Boxing Arena to watch the fight between Ghanaian boxer Emmanuel Tagoe, also known as ‘Game Boy’ and Argentine, Fernando Saucedo.
Myjoyonline.com sources at Zylofon Media say a deal has been finalised and the dancehall act will be unveiled at a ceremony on Wednesday, January 31.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Kinaata, Mama Zimbi, Capt. Smart, others wow fans as models
- Beyoncé, Meghan Markle finally meet at 'The Lion King' premiere
- Miss Ghana winners trend after being labelled "ugly"
- Why Yvonne Nelson won’t take up political office
- Video: Afia Pokua’s take on girls patronising ‘Mama Gee’s’ 'sexual enhancers'
- Being a first-time mum slowed me down – Yvonne Nelson
- ‘Strika' makes formal complaint against 'duping' handlers
- Support Patapaa he is talented – Kofi Kinaata
- Adom Fm Music Chart (Week 27): DopeNation tops chart with ‘Zanku’
- Video: Strika cries foul, accuses handlers of duping him
- If you are struggling in life, Stonebwoy has a song for you - Tuffseed
- Language barrier restricts my rap – Kofi Kinaata
- Davido, Chris Brown to collaborate on new song
- R. Kelly ‘arrested on federal sex charges,
- Tourism Authority partners The Multimedia Group for Miss Heritage Global