The 2012 Male Vocalist of the year at the Ghana Music Awards, Kesse, has admitted to having a love affair with fellow artiste Bino, but denies that the failed relationship affected him.
Bino, who has currently remarried is not the cause of his long hibernation in the music industry he said.
He told Becky on the E With Becks show on Joy Prime that the rumours are mere speculations which have no iota of truth.
“We used to date but that was a long time ago. She is beautifully married and that has got nothing to do with my music career,” he said.
Kesse is currently promoting his new song titled ‘Awake’ which he says will solidify his stay in the industry.
Watch the full interview below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags
- Video: Patapaa chills with European girlfriend at the beach