The founder and leader of Worldwide Miracle Outreach, Dr Canon Lawrence Tetteh, has said that he has no regrets over the contents of the message he preached at the burial service of late Dancehall artiste, Ebony Reigns.
The renowned Evangelist who has come under severe criticisms on social media for being overly ‘harsh’ on unbelievers said, he spoke the unadulterated word of God.
“I did not mince words at Ebony’s funeral, I preached for 42 minutes and I meant every word that I said…,” he replied the social media critics.
The commentators had opined that the Dr Tetteh was unfair to his audience with the use of words such as "foolish", "your mother", "your father", "shut up" and "keep quiet".
Some of the commentators also accused him of being boastful in his preaching.
Reacting to these criticisms, the man of God said he remains unshaken as according to him, he spoke the words God expected him to use in his preaching.
“God will not judge me based on the opinion of someone in the village but what I have been doing…,” he said on Gangaa, a show on Adom TV.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Absolute Worship comes off July 7
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band