For close to three decades, Daughters of Glorious Jesus have dedicated their lives to inspiring Ghanaians and many around the world with their spirit-filled gospel music.
The group plans on thrilling Ghanaians once again with their annual ‘Daughters Back-To-Back’ concert in three cities.
This year’s edition of the flagship event is set to be the biggest so far, according to the organizers.
The tour will kick off in Takoradi, in the Western region, at the Assemblies of God Church in Anaji on March 11; then in Accra, on April 15 and Kumasi, in the Ashanti region, on April 29.
The concert aims to create a platform for gospel music fans to enjoy thrilling soul-touching performances from the three sisters and many popular gospel artistes including Joe mettle, Yaw Sarpong, Dr Mary Ghansah and many others.
Watch the video as the group gives details of the tour in an interview with JoyNews' Becky.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019
- 'What Do Girls Really Want' – Sister Derby, Freda Rhymz, others school Lord Paper
- Checkout Becca's birthday message from husband
- I deserve to be among top ten best rappers – Tinny
- It's unfair to compare young rappers to older ones – Hammer
- Anger as Kenyan copyright society pays musicians $24 as royalties
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates 42 birthday with hot photo
- Video: Presby Church rejected my National Service posting because of my hairstyle – KiDi