For close to three decades, Daughters of Glorious Jesus have dedicated their lives to inspiring Ghanaians and many around the world with their spirit-filled gospel music.
The group plans on thrilling Ghanaians once again with their annual ‘Daughters Back-To-Back’ concert in three cities.
This year’s edition of the flagship event is set to be the biggest so far, according to the organizers.
The tour will kick off in Takoradi, in the Western region, at the Assemblies of God Church in Anaji on March 11; then in Accra, on April 15 and Kumasi, in the Ashanti region, on April 29.
The concert aims to create a platform for gospel music fans to enjoy thrilling soul-touching performances from the three sisters and many popular gospel artistes including Joe mettle, Yaw Sarpong, Dr Mary Ghansah and many others.
Watch the video as the group gives details of the tour in an interview with JoyNews' Becky.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Don’t marry a woman who cannot cook – Kwesi Arthur's dad to son
- Partnering musicians as a producer is key – Jayso
- First edition of Miss United Continents, Ghana launched
- David Bolton releases visuals for ‘Odo Fofro’ featuring Samini
- Nominees for 2019 Hospitality Awards unveiled
- Musiga elections postponed to July 10
- Absolute Worship comes off July 7
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials