Singer Wendy Shay has rubbished reports that she is having an intimate relationship with her manager, Ricky Nana Agyemang, popularly known as Bullet.
According to the Rufftown Records signee, Bullet is the most hardworking songwriter and producer she has ever met, stressing that she can’t have sexual relations with him.
She made this statement in an interview on Adom FM’s Work and Happiness on Tuesday.
“I am single but I am not dating Bullet. We have not had any intimate moments. I know his family and he respects himself. He hasn’t proposed to me in any way and it is not true that he dated Ebony,” Wendy said.
Bullet and Wendy Shay
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told