CEO of Young Mission Entertainment, Nana Yaw Amoako has rubbished reports that Patapaa performed to only three people during one of his shows in Europe recently.
Setting the records straight, Mr Amoako said 16 people including Patapaa’s promoter attended the show and not three as was speculated in the media.
Patapaa returned from his Europe tour not too long ago and refused to grant the media any interview at the airport because his promoters, Mr Amoako and others, disappointed him by not paying him fully.
He was teased on social media when a story appeared online saying he only performed to three fans in Norway.
Describing the attendance as poor, the tour manager, said due to the low patronage, the promoter was unlikely to pay them.
Speaking on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, he said “there was no contract with the artiste involved [Patapaa] and the Norway promoter, I was rather negotiating with him to work on something for us. They didn’t even see to sign the contract.
“So that very night, as we got there, upon entering the event hall, I saw 16 people, I was like wow, I counted… so as I saw the 16 people including the promoter himself, I was like wow, this guy is not going to pay us,” he said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album