CEO of Young Mission Entertainment, Nana Yaw Amoako has rubbished reports that Patapaa performed to only three people during one of his shows in Europe recently.
Setting the records straight, Mr Amoako said 16 people including Patapaa’s promoter attended the show and not three as was speculated in the media.
Patapaa returned from his Europe tour not too long ago and refused to grant the media any interview at the airport because his promoters, Mr Amoako and others, disappointed him by not paying him fully.
He was teased on social media when a story appeared online saying he only performed to three fans in Norway.
Describing the attendance as poor, the tour manager, said due to the low patronage, the promoter was unlikely to pay them.
Speaking on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM, he said “there was no contract with the artiste involved [Patapaa] and the Norway promoter, I was rather negotiating with him to work on something for us. They didn’t even see to sign the contract.
“So that very night, as we got there, upon entering the event hall, I saw 16 people, I was like wow, I counted… so as I saw the 16 people including the promoter himself, I was like wow, this guy is not going to pay us,” he said.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- 'Salma Feeds' feeds 1000 children Easter Sunday
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 16): DJ Mic Smith’s ‘Jama’ pushes 'Omo Ada' from number one spot
- Missing Taadi Girls: I'm sad but confident they will be found - Kofi Kinaata
- Okyeame Kwame, Samini join polio awareness campaign
- D-Black rejects Tinny’s request for collaboration?
- Song theft accusations don't move me - Kuami Eugene
- Mr. P of P-Square slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges
- Daasebere Dwamena ‘Wo Da Enda’ cover - Who nailed it?
- 'The 2 Pilots’ movie to be premiered April 26
- Video: You leave my label at your own loss – D-Black to signees
- Photos: Jim Iyke welcomes baby boy
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos