People relate and share their problems with their close friends, family or even a counsellor when they feel depressed about something.
There is a generally accepted belief which supports sharing your problems because it’s believed through that your solutions might surface.
But gospel musician, Empress Gifty Adorye has urged married couples to resort to solving their own problems than opening up to people outside it.
According to her, sharing one’s problems with a friend or a family member is tantamount to digging one’s own grave.
She explained that “the more you run to people, the more you make mistakes.”
Mrs Adorye thinks the best way to solve marital problems is to have a deeper communication with your spouse.
“Running to pastors, spiritual mothers and fathers will only deepen your woes”, she added.
She told host of Adom FM’s Work and Happiness show, OPD, that “the more you run to people the more you make mistakes. Talk to your spouse first. If you want to part ways, It shouldn’t be a fight and it shouldn’t be a yoke upon your life.
“If you have a problem, don’t go to your pastor, spiritual mother, and fathers. The people you are talking to even want what you have. You have to run to God,” she advised.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case
- Ghanaian delegation in Spain for Vis-a-Vis Festival
- Video: Strika's handler hands over ¢40,000 to actor
- Shatta Wale to tour with Beyoncé
- We didn’t pitch any material to get selected – Bulldog opens up about Beyoncé-Shatta collab
- Milk this opportunity, it's not about ‘pah pah’ anymore – Shatta Wale told
- Shatta Wale trends #1 in Ghana, 8 worldwide after Beyonce feature news
- Celebs, fans react to news on Shatta Wale, GuiltyBeatz’s feature with Beyonce
- GuiltyBeatz produces 3 songs on Beyonce's 'The Lion King: The Gift' album