Host of Lunchtime Rhythms on Kumasi's most listened to English radio station, Luv FM, Anita Akua Kyerewaa Kuma, has emerged number three of 10 on-air personalities in Ghana for 2018.
She came behind Bernard Avle of Citi FM and Peace FM’s Kwame Sefa Kayi, in a ranking put together by the Business Insider, operators of Pulse Ghana.
Anita Kuma(3rd from left) on her graduation in 2005
Anita’s radio experience spans over 13- years after her tertiary education at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in 2005.
The former Wesley Girls High School alumni in Cape Coast has since established herself not only as the most elegant, graceful and exciting presenter but most listened to female mid-morning and lunchtime host in the Ashanti region.
Anita’s show runs from Monday-Friday 12:30 – 2 p.m
Her super-imposing smooth, soft but silky voice, is perhaps her greatest weapon to charm her listeners.
Citi FM’s Jessica Opare Saforo, Peace FM’s Kofi Kum Bilson, Joy FM’s Doreen Andoh and Okay FM’s Abeiku Santana follow Anita in the ranking.
The rest on the log are Joy FM’s Lexis Bill, Pure FM’s Kwame Adinkrah and Kwame Nkrumah Tikese of Okay FM who came in 8th, 9th and 10th respectively.
According to organisers, listeners enjoy listening to the personalities on how they handle issues on air.
“Listeners enjoy their grasp on issues and how they host the programs they anchor.
“These presenters have found a way to win the hearts of their listeners who even defend them when other people speak against them.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- 'Salma Feeds' feeds 1000 children Easter Sunday
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 16): DJ Mic Smith’s ‘Jama’ pushes 'Omo Ada' from number one spot
- Missing Taadi Girls: I'm sad but confident they will be found - Kofi Kinaata
- Okyeame Kwame, Samini join polio awareness campaign
- D-Black rejects Tinny’s request for collaboration?
- Song theft accusations don't move me - Kuami Eugene
- Mr. P of P-Square slept with my wife, broke my marriage – Diamond Plantnumz alleges
- Daasebere Dwamena ‘Wo Da Enda’ cover - Who nailed it?
- 'The 2 Pilots’ movie to be premiered April 26
- Video: You leave my label at your own loss – D-Black to signees
- Photos: Jim Iyke welcomes baby boy
- Photos: Okyeame Kwame dazzles at ‘Made in Ghana’ album launch
- 26 years of courtesy calls on Chief Imam in Photos
- Okyeame Kwame’s album launch, a truly Made-In-Ghana show
- Sarkodie celebrates mother’s birthday with lovely message, photos