Singer Feli Nuna has revealed when writing lyrics, nasty or words considered as unpleasant, are ones that come easily to her.
“I can write a very funny spoilt song in like, in two minutes,” she said on the Cosmopolitan Mix on Joy FM, Monday.
The artiste stated she, however, keeps all such words in her mind, “I cannot bring it out”.
Feli Nuna explained, it was because she wants to be noted for releasing impactful songs.
She told Sammy Forson, host of the show, she wants to write songs that make people happy, think and inspire them.
She explained such good songs take a lot of work and carefulness. “It can take about a day, a week or sometimes a month or more to write a proper song.”
The ‘Love Me Now’ singer said she does not believe in just going to the studio and do anything but putting in the work and writing a good song.
Feli Nuna stated she picks her inspiration to write lyrics from her environments.
“My life, other people’s lives, social media, everything thing I see come to play when I write.”
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case