Ryn Roberts, daughter of actress Yvonne Nelson, has strangely gone missing on social media with an unclear reason but pulse.com.gh has a spoiler alert that may give you a clue as to why.
Yvonne’s daughter, who has been named from the initials of her parents’ names “Robert Yvonne Nelson” making RYN, has been a darling girl on the Instagram, with her photos and videos attracting a lot of admiration from fans.
However, the sad news to fans of Ryn is that she is no more on Instagram as her account appears to have been either deleted or deactivated with no exact reason known yet. Photos of the popular actress’ daughter aren’t on her mother’s page too.
Pulse.com.gh noticed this strange development after veteran broadcaster, Nana Aba Anamoah, shared a post to mock how some mothers hide behind social media accounts of their children to send sweet messages to themselves.
Something Nana Aba’s post described as “a form of mental illness” and she captioned it saying that “This one will hit some dry bones”.
Though pulse.com.gh has ever seen a couple of posts with captions on Ryn's page, gushing over her mum, we can’t confirm that her account's disappearance has anything to directly do with Nana Aba’s shade.
Nevertheless, it’s strange her account is gone missing and there’s not even one photo of her on her mother’s page too. Is there something we are missing as to why Ryn’s Instagram is no more? Is she tired of growing up in everyone's face already?
Well, well maybe Ryn just wants a very private life now but you see screenshots below and tell us what you think.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I still love Shatta Wale but... – Sarkodie on complicated relationship
- See alleged killer of Chris Attoh’s wife
- Shatta Wale’s mother replies Okraku Mantey over Shatta’s conduct
- VGMA@20 clash: Shatta Wale’s father discloses why he climbed the stage
- Shatta Wale is an attention seeker, doesn’t know his limits – Okraku Mantey
- Baako sees silver lining in Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale brawl
- Video: I thought Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale would learn from my experience – Gemann
- DJ Switch makes it unto billboard in Times Square
- Kwesi Arthur motivates students to win 2019 Queen’s Commonwealth Essay
- KiDi: Charterhouse should be sanctioned for role in VGMA brawl
- Fault Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale but blame Charterhouse too – Sarkodie
- Jim Iyke enjoys bullying me – Ini Edo
- Harvey Weinstein 'to settle with accusers for $44m'
- M.anifest fights child abuse
- Ebony Reign still reigns as Artiste of the Year after VGMA@20 fiasco