It’s a brand-new week for music and the works of some new artistes are getting more attention every day.
At number one on the Adom FM Music Chart in Week 15 is Medikal’s ‘Omo Ada’.
This song has reigned at number one six times in a row since taking over from “Chochomucho” in week 10.
This is the third appearance of ‘Nothing I get’ on the chart and the song is already showing potential of being at number 1. The song debut at number 14 in week 13 and jumped to five in week 14.
The young artiste talks about not being envious of another person in the song. Can “Nothing I get” push “Omo Ada” from number one?
‘Kpo Keke’ by Stonebwoy may have shown potential in claiming number one spot but it has been pushed to number three.
The song which features Medikal, DarkoVibes, Kelvyn Boy and Kwesi Arthur.
At number four is DJ Mic Smith’s song featuring Patoranking ‘Jama’. It has held on for long in the charts managing to remain in the top ten.
‘Don’t Be Late’ by Kofi Mole which made its debut in week 13 at number 20 holds the fifth spot this week.
The song has become one of the most played on the radio.
‘W’asue Me’ by Obaapa Christy maintains the number six spot. The song had held on to number two spot twice but could not top the charts.
At number seven is ‘Chochomucho’. Even though the song by Bless keeps falling down the chart, it has been able to stay strong in the top ten.
DJ Vyrusky’s ‘Baby’, which made its debut at number 20 in week 12, has leapt to the eighth spot.
The song features Shatta Wale, KiDi and Kuami Eugene.
The strong debuts have affected the growth of Sarkodie’s 2019 release ‘I Know’ featuring Reekado Banks on the chart. The song has dropped from number five to seven.
For ‘Mr. Badman’ by KiDi, it has been a rocky road on the charts. The song did not immediately start topping charts as it was expected to.
The song has made it to number 10 this week.
Okyeame Kwame’s ‘Bra’ is at number 11.
‘Walaahi’ by Kuami Eugene has dropped from number nine to take the 12th spot.
At number 13 is Ohemaa Mercy’s ‘Onim Me’.
Medikal’s Ayekoo is holding tight to number 14.
Debuting on the chart this week at number 15 is ‘Never Again’ by Kofi Kinaata featuring Shatta Wale.
Samini’s ‘Rainbow’ which debuted at number 20 in week 14 has moved up to claim the number 16.
‘Fall Down’ by Dada Hafco is at number 17.
At number 18 is ‘Love you die’ by Andy Dosty featuring Kuami Eugene.
Fancy Gadam’s new release is appearing on the charts for the first time at number 19.
‘Strong Bond’ by DJ Bridash featuring Yaw Berk and King Maaga,is at number 20.
It looks like the journey of ‘Proud F Boys’ (Boys Boys) on the charts has ended, but who knows, someone using the song on snapchat or youtube may revive it.
J.Derobie’s ‘Poverty’ is also out.
Join Andy Dosty this and every Saturday at 12:30 pm, on the Adom Chart Show on Adom FM, to find out if ‘Omo Ada’ will still hold unto number one or be dragged down.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case