Mista Myles, one of the new acts taking the music scene by storm, is out with a new joint - ‘African Girl’.
Shot by ‘Director’ Kofi Awuah, the visuals capture the beauty of not the African Girls but the beauty of Mama Africa itself.
Kofi Awuah made sure he projected the grasslands of Shai Hills, an animal reserve and Baboon sanctuary, in a way that the world does not get to see every day; the sounds, culture, and landscapes to help with our tourism.
This music video is a visually stunning experience and is probably one of the best ones out of Ghana this year from MIMLIFE RECORDS.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain