Hundreds of families on Easter Monday assembled at the plush Golden Tulip Kumasi Gardens for the fun-filled Luv FM Family Party in the Park.
The event, filled with games, arts, crafts and dancing sessions for children and their parents, has already gathered momentum.
Meant to foster and renew family bonds, the Luv FM Family Party in the Park offers patrons the opportunity to make new friends.
As usual, children are having the better of the package, making the best of bouncy castles, electric trains, trampoline, horse riding and magic chairs, among others.
See more photos below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Photos: Kinaata, Mama Zimbi, Capt. Smart, others wow fans as models
- Beyoncé, Meghan Markle finally meet at 'The Lion King' premiere
- Miss Ghana winners trend after being labelled "ugly"
- Why Yvonne Nelson won’t take up political office
- Video: Afia Pokua’s take on girls patronising ‘Mama Gee’s’ 'sexual enhancers'
- Being a first-time mum slowed me down – Yvonne Nelson
- ‘Strika' makes formal complaint against 'duping' handlers
- Support Patapaa he is talented – Kofi Kinaata
- Adom Fm Music Chart (Week 27): DopeNation tops chart with ‘Zanku’
- Video: Strika cries foul, accuses handlers of duping him
- If you are struggling in life, Stonebwoy has a song for you - Tuffseed
- Language barrier restricts my rap – Kofi Kinaata
- Davido, Chris Brown to collaborate on new song
- R. Kelly ‘arrested on federal sex charges,
- Tourism Authority partners The Multimedia Group for Miss Heritage Global