Rapper D Black did not take it lightly when he was tagged a “whack” rapper.
Musician Tinny had called the rapper whack along with “One Corner” artiste Patapaa and Kwaw Kese on Behind the Fame on Drive time on Joy FM in March 2019.
D Black said although he has no problem with people expressing their opinion on who their favourite rapper is, he does not appreciate rapper Tinny mentioning his name to create noise around his (Tinny) brand.
Speaking to Joy News’ MzGee, D Black said “he sent me a message says this one is for hype. We for use am for the hype make we do a song together and release.”
The rapper said Tinny calling him a whack rapper for hype is stupid.
D Black told MzGee he did not want to engage in controversy with the musician.
He, however, in a tweet had questioned what Tinny was doing with his supposed “amazing” rap skills.
“Hmm lol. Ah w33. Wondering what he’s been using his ‘amazing’ rap skills for these past years,” D Black’s tweet read.
According to D Black, he refuses to reply to Tinny’s message for a collaboration.
“He’s one of the rappers I have known for about 15 years. But what he was trying to do is really stupid,” he added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain