The MTN Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash witnessed one of those moments that will linger on the minds of patrons for a long time. This was when crowd-pulling comedian cum musician, Kodwo Nkansah alias Lil Win passed through with one of those magical performances.
The Obomeng Presby Park, which has been re-christened, Adom Park went agog when the energy-filled artiste virtually turned patrons’ night to day.
Clad in a traditional Northern smock to depart from his trademark blue Chelsea FC jersey, Lil Win got the crowd to sing along with every track he performed.
Watch Lil Win as he performs to the excited crowd
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case