The MTN Adom Kwahu Mega Street Bash witnessed one of those moments that will linger on the minds of patrons for a long time. This was when crowd-pulling comedian cum musician, Kodwo Nkansah alias Lil Win passed through with one of those magical performances.
The Obomeng Presby Park, which has been re-christened, Adom Park went agog when the energy-filled artiste virtually turned patrons’ night to day.
Clad in a traditional Northern smock to depart from his trademark blue Chelsea FC jersey, Lil Win got the crowd to sing along with every track he performed.
Watch Lil Win as he performs to the excited crowd
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain