Rapper Sarkodie took to Twitter on Monday to send a heartwarming message to his mother, Ewurama Aggrey, as she turned 61.
Sarkodie in the tweet showed gratitude to his mum and prayed for more years with her.
He wrote, “3nn3 y3 me maame Awoda!!! Mama Nyame nhyirawo na onto wonkwa ndamu,” meaning “today is my mother’s birthday. Mummy God bless you and add more years to your life.”
The rapper accompanied the message with some beautiful photos of his mum.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Panafest International Expo launched in UK
- Too many music talents hypnotised by Afrobeat popularity - David Bolton bemoans
- Video: My music was getting bigger – Ohemaa Mercy explains why she quit teaching
- Video: Funny Face claims police assault during movie shoot
- Cardi B rape accusations resurfaces
- Regent University student wins 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain