As the campaign to find the three kidnapped Takoradi girls continue, Takoradi-based hiplife artiste Kofi Kinaata has reminded the state of its responsibility in finding the girls and reuniting them with their families.
In a recent interview with Becky on the EWITHBECKS show on Joy Prime, Kinaata expressed sadness that the three girls were yet to be found.
He, however, noted that he is confident the authorities involved will find the girls and reunite them with their families.
“I’m sad. One thing they are saying is that the issue is very sensitive and a lot of security measures are being taken when I ask for answers,” he said.
The rapper added that he is in full support of the authorities and would help in any way he can, to find the three missing girls.
Meanwhile, families of the teenage girls who were kidnapped are still appealing to the government to help them find their children.
Watch the video below for more:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Watch ‘deepfake’ Jon Snow apologise for final season of ‘Game of Thrones’
- Italian George Clooney fraudsters arrested in Thailand
- Waris axing from AFCON squad 'payment' for treating me badly - Ex-wife
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife