In February 2019, Patapaa was featured in Kawoula Biov’s song "Daavi Neba".
The song was, however, low-key until the release of the video to the track which made it gain internet fame.
One part of the song that has won more people over is the is Patapaa’s rap verse.
Even though he spoke a lot of gibberish, one word was heard clearly is “Skopatumana”.
Only Patapaa may understand what it means, but it is trending because people have taken to social media to post their versions of the verse.
This uproar has created the “Skopatumana” challenge on social media.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Absolute Worship comes off July 7
- We need to stop the beef - Strongman Burner
- Media made slay queens popular - Ama K. Abebrese
- ‘Ups and Downs’ not a diss song - Strongman
- BET Awards: Stars pay tribute to Nipsey Hussle
- Rap battle: Medikal vs Strongman, who won?
- 2019 EMY Africa Awards: Full list of Winners
- Class, style, persona; Nat Attoh hosts 3rd EMY Africa Award
- DJ Switch to support Cape Coast school with educational materials
- Gospel musician arrested over HIV/AIDS cure claims
- Cardi B charged with strip club assault
- Video: Asamoah Gyan, Atsu, Owusu, others in ‘cheeky response train’
- Ghanaian TV personality to host 2019 BET Awards red carpet
- I don’t mind nude roles to serve a purpose—Ama K
- Joy FM's Cosmopolitan mix goes live with Kwanpa band