In February 2019, Patapaa was featured in Kawoula Biov’s song "Daavi Neba".
The song was, however, low-key until the release of the video to the track which made it gain internet fame.
One part of the song that has won more people over is the is Patapaa’s rap verse.
Even though he spoke a lot of gibberish, one word was heard clearly is “Skopatumana”.
Only Patapaa may understand what it means, but it is trending because people have taken to social media to post their versions of the verse.
This uproar has created the “Skopatumana” challenge on social media.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Call for prosecution of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy alone not right – Mr Logic
- What the law says: Use of guns, riotous behaviour - Case of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- BET Int celebrates Sarkodie’s Artiste of the Decade victory
- VGMA brawl: There is silver lining in the fracas – Francis Doku
- VGMA@20 brawl: Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale granted bail
- We need to change narrative – Sarkodie speaks on support for industry
- VGMA@20: Celebrities react to Shatta Wale-Stonebwoy brawl
- Gov't to meet Shatta, Stonebwoy over feud – Tourism Minister
- Charterhouse disappointed after giving Shatta Wale a chance – CEO
- Creative Arts Ministry 'failed' to stop Shatta Wale Stonebwoy brawl - Minister
- VGMA@20: Stonebwoy not emotionally balanced to own gun - Sefa Kayi
- VGMA@20: MUSIGA condemns 'shameful behaviour' of Shata Wale, Stonebwoy
- VGMA@20 clash: Stonebwoy may be biggest loser – Ameyaw Debrah
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale have dented dancehall culture- Ambassador
- A nominee breached security protocol – Charterhouse explains VGMA brawl