In February 2019, Patapaa was featured in Kawoula Biov’s song "Daavi Neba".
The song was, however, low-key until the release of the video to the track which made it gain internet fame.
One part of the song that has won more people over is the is Patapaa’s rap verse.
Even though he spoke a lot of gibberish, one word was heard clearly is “Skopatumana”.
Only Patapaa may understand what it means, but it is trending because people have taken to social media to post their versions of the verse.
This uproar has created the “Skopatumana” challenge on social media.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons
- Nicki Minaj hints on signing Ghanaian act
- People aren’t celebrating GuiltyBeatz's prod. on Beyoncé's album – Ameyaw Debrah
- AFCON 2019: Fuse ODG to perform at closing ceremony
- Kevin Spacey: Massachusetts prosecutors drop sex assault case