“Salma Feeds” is the latest project by actress Salma Mumin aimed at feeding underprivileged children in Ghana.
The first phase of the project, which fell on Easter Sunday, saw the actress feeding over a 1000 children at Jamestown Accra, Ina-Thalia Quansah has reported.
The move by the Ghanaian actress is to help eradicate hunger to help make lives better for millions of people, starting with the children.
Salma Mumin says her next project will be on December 14, her birthday.
She aims to feed about 2,000 children on that day. As a result, she is appealing to organisations and individuals to partner the noble venture.
Image: Actress Salma Mumin
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Eyram is winner of 2019 edition of 'Live Inside Win the Ride'
- Spanish hosts dance to highlife songs by Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue band
- R. Kelly in solitary over mortal fear of other inmates
- Ed Sheeran goes to numbers one, three, four on UK chart
- Ghana praised for supporting Vis-à-vis Festival
- English language did trick for ‘Be Lifted’ penetrating Africa - MOG
- Show evidence of new factories – John Dumelo charges gov’t
- Video: I’d love to settle in Ghana after retirement- Tim Godfrey
- Ark band performs live on Joy FM’s Cosmopolitan Mix
- Creative Arts Council, media pay courtesy call on Ghana Embassy in Spain
- Listen: 'Already' by Beyoncé ft Shatta Wale
- Storm Energy partners Silverbird to premiere Lion King
- FaceApp: Celebs fall in love with AgeChallenge
- Cobby Raymond releases Kojo Antwi inspired song
- MUSIGA has ¢70,000 locked up in Menzgold - Bessa Simons