“Salma Feeds” is the latest project by actress Salma Mumin aimed at feeding underprivileged children in Ghana.
The first phase of the project, which fell on Easter Sunday, saw the actress feeding over a 1000 children at Jamestown Accra, Ina-Thalia Quansah has reported.
The move by the Ghanaian actress is to help eradicate hunger to help make lives better for millions of people, starting with the children.
Salma Mumin says her next project will be on December 14, her birthday.
She aims to feed about 2,000 children on that day. As a result, she is appealing to organisations and individuals to partner the noble venture.
Image: Actress Salma Mumin
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Call for prosecution of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy alone not right – Mr Logic
- What the law says: Use of guns, riotous behaviour - Case of Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy
- BET Int celebrates Sarkodie’s Artiste of the Decade victory
- VGMA brawl: There is silver lining in the fracas – Francis Doku
- VGMA@20 brawl: Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale granted bail
- We need to change narrative – Sarkodie speaks on support for industry
- VGMA@20: Celebrities react to Shatta Wale-Stonebwoy brawl
- Gov't to meet Shatta, Stonebwoy over feud – Tourism Minister
- Charterhouse disappointed after giving Shatta Wale a chance – CEO
- Creative Arts Ministry 'failed' to stop Shatta Wale Stonebwoy brawl - Minister
- VGMA@20: Stonebwoy not emotionally balanced to own gun - Sefa Kayi
- VGMA@20: MUSIGA condemns 'shameful behaviour' of Shata Wale, Stonebwoy
- VGMA@20 clash: Stonebwoy may be biggest loser – Ameyaw Debrah
- Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale have dented dancehall culture- Ambassador
- A nominee breached security protocol – Charterhouse explains VGMA brawl