The biggest urban Music beach festival in Europe AfroNation has received overwhelming pre-registration response to its announced Ghana dates.
The response was gathered from its dedicated website for the first African edition launched some three weeks ago.
That anticipation for the 4-day music experience translated into a recorded of over 8,000 pre-registration requests online with 85% coming from the United Kingdom and the rest from Europe.
The response organizers believe is a testament to the global growth of Afrobeat music and the ever-shinning reputation of Ghana as a tourism destination in the world.
The AfroNation Ghana event promises to be a vibrant celebration of music, culture and lifestyle with a true festival experience from hospitality through to the line-up from December 27 to 30, in Accra.
It amplifies and adds to Ghana’s praise as a nation of peaceful democracy, beautiful music, rich culture, friendly people and serene beaches along its coastline.
Thrilled with the pre-registration response rate, Uber Promoter of African music in Europe Adesegun Adeosun Jnr of SMADE Entertainment said: “This response validates our firm belief in Ghana as a potential destination for music tastemakers and the global impact of the Afrobeat movement to attract massive crowds everywhere it goes.
According to him, the event will create an entirely new encounter for patrons with a stellar line-up, world-class production and streamlined management processes as witnessed in any top festival ensuring that an unforgettable festival experience.
Bringing together the global African community in Accra, the festival will feature all things Hiplife, Afro beats, hip-hop, UK Rap, Reggae and Dancehall.
In the coming weeks, the venue, the line-up and ticketing information will be announced.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Danny Glover heads to Ghana for ‘Jamestown to Jamestown’
- I don’t regret investing in entertainment industry – Nana Appiah Mensah
- Gifty Anti's new title is now Oheneyere FBI Dr.
- Ladies think I am a 'womaniser' - Nana Boroo
- Kumasi yearns for more of Luv FM's Corporate Groove
- How Tobi proposed to me – Becca reveals as they mark first anniversary
- Video: Thousands throng Shatta Wale, Tinny’s ‘Loud in Bukom’ concert
- Video: If police arrest you for smoking weed, just beg - Shatta Wale tells fans
- R Kelly misses court hearing in Chicago after transport mix-up
- Duchess of Sussex's TV drama Suits jokes about her royal role
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child