Media personality, Earl Ankrah, has stated that CEO of Ohenemedia, Abraham Ohene Djan, deserves to be given a Lifetime Achievement award at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA).
Earl Ankrah, who introduced Abraham Ohene Djan at the recent launch of Okyeame Kwame's Made In Ghana album at the +233 Jazz Bar and Grill in Accra said, he deserved the award for his contributions to the music industry especially Hiplife.
“I think you deserve to be awarded for your efforts in the music industry, especially Hiplife. You have shot a lot of videos, done a lot of things, given advice and helped shaped so many things in that genre and I think the Ghana Music Awards should recognise you," he said.
Abraham Ohene Djan is one of the foremost names in the Ghanaian entertainment industry. Through his OM Studios, he has shot videos for artistes including Reggie Rockstone, Obrafour and Tic Tac.
He is passionate about promoting Ghanaian music especially Hiplife. He was involved in the creation of Smash TV which aired on Metro TV and Close Up on TV3.
He set up Fiesta Television which was acquired by the EIB Network last year.
Earl Ankrah also commended Okyeame Kwame for the good work he has done over the years.
“You have done really well, keeping your brand for all these years and survived for 22 [years] and still be a sought after artiste, you have done really well.
"I believe the young ones who want to remain relevant even after so many years should come and learn from you, well done,” he said.
Earl Ankrah also used the opportunity to bless Okyeame and wished him the best in his future works.
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019
- 'What Do Girls Really Want' – Sister Derby, Freda Rhymz, others school Lord Paper
- Checkout Becca's birthday message from husband
- I deserve to be among top ten best rappers – Tinny
- It's unfair to compare young rappers to older ones – Hammer
- Anger as Kenyan copyright society pays musicians $24 as royalties
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates 42 birthday with hot photo
- Video: Presby Church rejected my National Service posting because of my hairstyle – KiDi