Today on Myjoyonline’s Freestyle Friday, is a session from a Hilife artiste.
The spotlight in this episode focuses on Kwame Nkansah’s ‘Kwasia Bi Nti’ which could be translated as ‘because of one foolish person’.
In this freestyle, Kwame Nkansah talks about how many women are holding back from men because of the guys they have dated and got burnt badly as a result.
He stated that some of these women had gone through unpleasant ordeals
Kwame Nkansah explained because of such experiences, even when women meet good men, they do not want anything to do with them.
Watch the freestyle below:
Kwame Nkansah currently works with GAB Concept. He is being managed by Patapaa's former manager, Godfred Bokpin.
He has songs such as 'My Mind Dey', 'Play' and 'Kwahu Easter' to his credit.
Follow him on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @KwameNkansahNie
YouTube: @ Kwame Nkansah Official
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ladies think I am a 'womaniser' - Nana Boroo
- Kumasi yearns for more of Luv FM's Corporate Groove
- How Tobi proposed to me – Becca reveals as they mark first anniversary
- Video: Thousands throng Shatta Wale, Tinny’s ‘Loud in Bukom’ concert
- Video: If police arrest you for smoking weed, just beg - Shatta Wale tells fans
- R Kelly misses court hearing in Chicago after transport mix-up
- Duchess of Sussex's TV drama Suits jokes about her royal role
- Video: Mum told me Reggie Rockstone sounded like a porn star’s name
- Van Vicker jabs Kofi Asamoah for saying blacks can't be wise as whites
- Videos/Photos: Steve Harvey visits Cape Coast Castle, gets emotional
- Nigerian comedian, Klint da Drunk involved in accident
- Video: Emotional McBrown recounts 20-year struggle to have a child
- Ghanaian actors are too comfortable - Moesha Boduong
- Video: Comedian Steve Harvey in Ghana for Year of Return
- Pius wins hearts with dance moves at Chicago’s Ghanafest 2019