Actress, Beverly Afaglo Baah says she only wears her wedding ring on special occasions.
Speaking on Behind the fame on Joy FM, on February 11, the actress said she did not like the ring mark on her finger anytime she had to take it off to act.
The wife of Choirmaster of Praye fame told Lexis Bill “it gave me different colours on my finger and I didn’t like what I saw in my last movie Brown sugar.”
“I take the ring to special places, now, like weddings,” she added.
She disputed rumours she and her husband were no longer together, “everybody knows we’re married, I’m surprised people think we’re not together.”
In an interview with Graphic Showbiz in 2018, Beverly Afaglo said being a submissive wife has been the secret to making her marriage successful.
According to her, she recognises her husband as the head of the family and gives him that respect despite her status as a star actress.
The celebrity couple got married in April 2012 and have two children together.
Beverly Afaglo told Lexis her husband also does not wear his ring, “he lost it when playing football.”
“We’re working on getting another one,” she added.
The actress, however, stated, her husband if he has his ring can take it off whenever he wants, that does not make them any less married than they already are.
Image: Choirmaster, Beverly and their kids
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 airs live on DStv, GOtv come Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari