Your favourite songs have been on loop in many parts of the country. This music chart brings to you the top 20 songs played across the country every week.
2019’s week eight (Feb 16 - 22), has many of the new singles like Mr. Badman by Kidi and Poverty by J.Derobie still representing.
However, it seems many people are still hungover from hit singles released in 2018 as Captain Planet’s “Miss You Die,” and Kuami Eugene’s “Walaahi.” King Promise’s “Tokyo” make the cut and Kpoo K3K3 by Stonebwoy tops the charts.
At number one is “Kpoo K3K3” by Stonebwoy ft. Medikal, DarkoVibes, Kelvyn Boy & Kwesi Arthur. After leading the charts in week seven, “Kpoo K3K3” is still standing strong at the top spot.
Number two song is ‘ Omo Ada’ (Dem Sleep) by Medikal. This song after it has people going crazy doing the Dem Sleep dance. Teachers, students, professional dancers and children have all joined the ‘Omo Ada’ craze.
Obaapa Christy’s “W´Asue Me” takes the number three position taking over J.Derobie’s “Poverty” spot. This song from the celebrated Gospel act is from her new album ‘Wagye Me.’
“Jama” by DJ Mic Smith ft. Patoranking and Shaker has moved up a notch to number four.
At number five is Bless ft Kofi Kinaata with “Chochomucho”. The fire in the song and people’s love for it has pushed it from number 14 in week seven to number five.
J.Derobie’s “Poverty” took the number six spot this week, three steps down from week seven’s chart. The #empawa100 participant gave Ghanaians a break from the Shatta Wale – Stonebwoy monopoly in the dancehall scene.
At number seven is “Proud F Boys (Boys Boys)” by Tulenkey featuring the ‘Do the Dance’ singer Eddie Khae.
At number eight is “Bra” by the Rap Doctor Okyeame Kwame Ft. Wutah.
“I Know”, Sarkodie’s 2019 release featuring Mavin Record’s Rekaado Banks is number nine.
Number 10 is “Ayekoo” by Medikal featuring King Promise detailing the rapper’s romance with actress Fella Makafui.
At number 11 is “Love You Die” by Hitz Daybreak host Andy Dosty featuring Kuami Eugene.
“All For You” holds the 12th spot. This new one from Wendy Shay’s camp is trending on Youtube.
The song that had people swearing to protect their love and loved ones “Walaahi” by Kuami Eugene is number 13.
“Island” by the self-acclaimed dancehall king Shatta Wale is number 14.
At number 15 is “Tokyo” by King Promise and Nigeria’s Wizkid.
The 16th spot goes to “Naami” by DopeNation featuring DJ Enimoney and Olamide.
The new trending single from Kidi featuring Kwesi Arthur “Mr. Badman” is number 17.
At number 18 is “Want Me” by the 2018 MTN Hitmaker winner OV featuring Stonebwoy.
The number 19 spot goes to “I Miss You Die” by Captain Planet featuring Kidi.
Finally the at number 20 is “Onim Me” by Gospel Singer Ohemaa Mercy
Image: Top 20 songs of week seven
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- VGMA@20: Oragnisers fail to announce 'Artiste of the Year' due to Shatta, Stonebwoy fight
- VGMA@20: Sarkodie crowned ‘Artiste of the Decade’
- VGMA@20: “You are my son” – Amakye Dede crowns Kuami Eugene
- “I’m really sorry” - Stonebwoy apolgises for pulling gun at VGMA@20
- Video: VGMA@20: Stonebwoy pulls gun as Bhim Nation, Shatta Wale camps clash
- Photos: Fashion moment on the Red Carpet of VGMA@20
- VGMA@20: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- VGMA@20: Live updates of 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards
- I’m rooting for Kuami Eugene to win ‘Artiste of the Year’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Video: Watch 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards live
- Arnold Schwarzenegger drop-kicked at South Africa event
- It's fraud when artiste don't perform live – Samini
- Staying united secured our success - Daughters of Glorious Jesus
- Kwesi Arthur, Chris Attoh, Dumelo, others headline week's entertainment news
- Give underground artistes slots on big shows – Rapper Ikroniq pleads