Top actresses Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson and Yvonne Okoro will be co-starring in a new movie project, almost a decade of not acting together.
Yvonne Nelson announced the upcoming project last week and said “she can’t wait” for it to happen.
The movie project will be coming from the stables of YN Productions, owned by Yvonne Nelson.
According to her, both Jackie Appiah and Yvonne Okoro have agreed to be part of the production.
“I have this wonderful script that I want to shoot soon this year. I actually have Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Okoro and myself on this project. I have already spoken to them. So yes we will be working this year,” she said on Paragon FM while promoting ‘Sin City’ in Takoradi.
All three actresses are household names on the African continent. They have a massive following around the world; therefore, coming together in a new movie is a unique move for the fans to anticipate.
They last co-starred in ‘4play Reloaded’, a 2010 movie directed by Frank Rajah. After that movie, Yvonne Nelson and Jackie Appiah both acted in ‘Sisters At War’ while Yvonne Okoro was also featured in ‘3 Some’ in 2011 with Yvonne Nelson. However, the three of them haven’t acted together since 2010.
But Yvonne Nelson assures that will happen very soon.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- The Burial of Kojo wins award at Luxor African Film Festival
- Creative arts can take Ghana to greater heights if... – George Quaye
- Video: Medikal brings the heat as he sells Africa on Tim Westwood
- Gospel singer criticises Stonebwoy for endorsing secular songs in church
- Video: Cast of 1998 hit TV show 'Taxi Driver' cast back the years
- Buju Banton sings of the only law to obey in the world
- I learnt how to drive on 'Taxi Driver' - Psalm Adjeteyfio reveals
- The warrior of love - Unpacking Samini’s 'Untamed' Part 1
- Video: Ashesi University founder goes ‘crazy’, dresses like female
- Video: Kofi Mole quits school to pursue music
- Photo: Rocky Dawuni, Cabum finally smoke peace pipe
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- If I don’t win any award at 3Music Awards I will pull a 'Shatta Wale' - Medikal declares
- No other Ghanaian music beats highlife - Kyekyeku
- We were once celebrated in Diaspora because of Highlife – Bessa Simons