Richie Mensah, CEO of Lynx Entertainment, has urged Ghanaians not to worry about singer MzVee, who has been absent from the music scene for months now.
According to him, the talented singer is fine.
The ‘Natural Girl’ singer has been missing from the music scenes for several months and to make matters worse, the label has failed to address the queries of the public.
Some have even speculated that MzVee is pregnant hence her disappearance from the scenes.
Reacting to the concerns, Richie Mensah stated in an interview with Doreen Avio that Ghanaians should not worry because Mzvee will be seen and heard this year.
“Sometimes you just want to be quiet but you people always want us to come out, why? Sometimes we want to be quiet small, allow okay,” he added.
MzVee recently on social media debunked rumours that she was pregnant and also admitted that 2018 had been quite challenging for her.
She, however, assured her fans that with time, all questions will be answered.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Ebony was vilified because of her sexuality – Novelist on stereotype
- I wish Trigmatic were my biological son – Aka Blay
- Adele splits from husband Simon Konecki
- Cardi B rejects plea deal over Queens strip club brawl
- Good Friday special: Luigi Maclean, Globe Productions light up Super Morning Show
- Osibisa marks 50 years of musical excellence
- Video: Ghana DJ Awards PubFest keeps Purple Pub jamming till morning
- Yvonne Nelson urges Ghanaians to boycott elections
- Enough of the love songs - Barima Sidney
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye’s ‘Nothing I get’, Kofi Mole’s ‘Don’t be late’ on the rise
- Harvest Praise 2019 to air live On DStv, GOtv on Good Friday
- Photos: Ghana Jeep Club parties with children of Potter’s Orphanage Village
- Video vixen gives life to Christ, now philanthropist
- New Video: Mista Myles eyes Afrobeats crown with ‘African Girl’
- Assault, killings by uniformed men will make Nigeria collapse - Omotola tells Buhari