Richie Mensah, CEO of Lynx Entertainment, has urged Ghanaians not to worry about singer MzVee, who has been absent from the music scene for months now.
According to him, the talented singer is fine.
The ‘Natural Girl’ singer has been missing from the music scenes for several months and to make matters worse, the label has failed to address the queries of the public.
Some have even speculated that MzVee is pregnant hence her disappearance from the scenes.
Reacting to the concerns, Richie Mensah stated in an interview with Doreen Avio that Ghanaians should not worry because Mzvee will be seen and heard this year.
“Sometimes you just want to be quiet but you people always want us to come out, why? Sometimes we want to be quiet small, allow okay,” he added.
MzVee recently on social media debunked rumours that she was pregnant and also admitted that 2018 had been quite challenging for her.
She, however, assured her fans that with time, all questions will be answered.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters
- I smoked because my family owned a marijuana farm – Pastor Abbeam