Talented young musician Kuami Eugene says he gets very emotional whenever looks back at his life before attaining stardom.
According to him, life was challenging until he had his breakthrough in the music industry.
Discussing his past life in an interview with Doreen Avio on Let’s Talk Showbiz on JoyNews, the ‘Rockstar’ revealed that he keeps as a reminder, pictures of himself sweating in his mum's kitchen.
He said there are also of pictures of him in a studio with leaking roof.
The ‘Wish Me Well’ singer did not forget to mention how he managed an old analogue TV which he kept by his bed.
“We didn’t have good roofing so every time the sun is out, you could see it through different holes in the roof, my studio didn’t have a fence so people could see what I did from outside. There was so much noise every time I had to record something, God has been good to me,” he said.
“The Kuami Eugene you see here, my life has been beautiful, whatever I touch turns into Gold and I didn’t see myself getting here,” he added.
The singer, who turned 22 on February 1, has been churning out hits after hits and currently has an album, ‘Rockstar’, to his credit.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Gospel artistes cannot do good music without money - Joe Mettle
- Jussie Smollett: Judge calls alleged hate hoax 'despicable'
- Maccasio beats Sarkodie, Shatta Wale to top 3Music Awards chart
- Video: Joe Mettle out with first single, ‘Mehia Wo Yesu’ for 2019
- R. Kelly accused of sexual abuse by two new women
- Video: Wendy Shay surprised with party on 23rd birthday
- 90% of people on social media live fake lives – Yvonne Nelson
- Jussie Smollett arrested over false attack report
- Video: Akufo-Addo seals SONA speech with kiss from Rebecca
- New Music: Mimlife Records new act ‘Mista Myles’ drops new song
- Our welcoming attitude is the strongest tourist attraction – Akufo-Addo
- Gov't to complete 2 theatres in creative industry - Akufo-Addo
- Vodafone joins Stanbic Jazz train for 3rd time in a row
- Ebony’s unreleased songs: 60% for Bullet, 40% for me – Dad
- Stop pressuring me to marry – Patience Nyarko