As Ghanaians mark the first anniversary of the passing of late singer Ebony Reigns on February 8, her father is wishing the date is expunged from time.
Nana Opoku Kwarteng marking the first anniversary of his daughter’s passing said it was his solemn hope that the date will not even exist.
Ebony was killed in a gory accident on the Sunyani-Kumasi highway after visiting her mother on February 8.
Her childhood friend and assistant, Franky Kuri, and their bodyguard also died in the crash. She was laid to rest on March 24 at the Osu Cemetary.
Mr Kwarteng, popularly known as Starboy Kwarteng, remembering his daughter in a video said February 8 is a very difficult day for him.
“Today is a very difficult day and like I’ve said already if I had my way, if I had the power, today will be deleted from the books of time,” he said.
Mr Kwarteng, who wore a red Lacoste top with a badge of his daughter’s image, added that “8th February is the first anniversary, being today, of my late child Ebony Reigns.
Watch the video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Video: Why should I attend Willi Roi’s funeral? – Stonebwoy
- I can’t beat Annie – 2Baba refutes wife-beating allegations
- Joy FM/Kojo Antwi Love concert: Easier to buy a ticket but harder to go home
- Koffi Olomide faces seven-year jail term over Paris sex assault
- Photos: All set for Joy FM's Lovers Dinner Dance with Kojo Antwi
- Video: Why is Akufo-Addo silent on Menzgold? - Stonebwoy wonders
- What a Kojo Antwi song has put together, let no one put asunder
- 2019 Africa Travel Indaba kicks off from May 2
- Kojo Antwi’s music gets lady out of coma, prevented suicide
- Video: I was a betweener for my husband - Azigiza's wife reveals
- Photos: John Mahama is ‘grandfather’, ‘daughter’ welcomes baby boy
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Kwesi Arthur top nomination list
- My husband is the pillar of my life – Ohemaa Mercy
- Video/Photos: DJ Switch wows African leaders at AU headquarters
- I smoked because my family owned a marijuana farm – Pastor Abbeam