Nigerian Singers Adekunle Gold and Simi have reportedly gotten married in a private ceremony on Wednesday, January 9.
The couple is seen in a video posted on Instagram dancing at a traditional wedding.
The video posted by Wedding Digest Naija was captioned “#Simi and #AdekunleGold’s Love Chemistry is out of this world! Moments from the couple’s #tradwedding.”
The wedding is rumored to have been attended by 300 guests filled with close friends and family
Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye and Adekunle Kosoko were rumored to have been dating but had not been confirmed until they kissed on stage at Simi’s concert in Lagos.
Image: Simi and Adekunle Gold
Fans have mostly picked hints about Simi and Adekunle Gold’s couple status, particularly with their songs.
But they [fans] needed a verbal confirmation to know for sure.
However, Simi pairing with Falz to release hit love songs caused fans to speculate about a love triangle brewing between the three [Adekunle Gold, Simi, and Falz].
Image: Falz and Simi
At her December 9 concert, Gold shared backstage moments of Simi being prepped for her show.
In the video, Adekunle playfully teased Simi, praising her and making her feel on top of the world. In the comment section of the video, Simi expressed her love back, writing,
“I love you so so fucking much.”
According to an Instagram post by thenetng, the couple got engaged the same month [December] after a secret family introduction attended by family and friends.
The post read, “Did you guys hear that Simi and Adekunle Gold are now engaged? The two had a low key introduction ceremony this past weekend.”
“It was attended by only their family and close friends, and photos were not allowed to be taken.
“Wish them all the best guys! And when you see photos, remember we told you first. They are now accepting hashtag suggestions.”
The videos on the Wedding Digest Naija Instagram Page looks like they were taken secretly. Fans are yet to see official pictures of the wedding.
Watch video below:
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- Some big artistes used to kneel down for misbehaving – Hammer
- I don’t feel celebrated enough – Kwaw Kese laments
- Stonebwoy gears up for Shuga Summer Tour
- I won't beef with someone who can't write her own songs – Kelvyn Boy
- Modelling not lucrative in Ghana — Chantelle Dapaah
- Reggie Rockstone leaves VVIP?
- Video: Kofi Adjorlolo dating Victoria Lebene mere media stunt – Abeiku Santana
- Adom FM Music Chart (Week 23): Kwesi Arthur's ‘Nobody’ gunning for number 1?
- Russian poker star electrocuted in bath at home
- Popular illusionist ready to stun patrons at 2019 MMC Live
- From Nollywood to pulpit: Eucharia Anunobi’s untold conversion story
- Sarkodie doesn’t come to bed early – Wife
- Lawyer: Cuba Gooding Jr. will turn self in on groping charge
- I saved Ghanaian rap music from dying – Medikal brags
- Video: Patapaa chills with European girlfriend at the beach