Lynx Entertainment signee Kuami Eugene has said people should keep their questions about MzVee until she returns.
The “Angela” hitmaker in an interview told MzGee his co-signee is resting and every question people have about her whereabouts and wellbeing will have to wait until she comes back.
“She is MzVee. She has been in that legendary state. She’s released back to back so you can say she wants to rest for some time and give the new guys some room to propagate,” he added.
Vera Hamenoo-Kpeda popularly known for her stage name MzVee has been missing for a while in the music industry.
The “Sing My Name” artist have not served Ghanaians with new hits after her “Bend Down” song with Kuami Eugene. The young artist who usualy graced herself during festive seasons was missing in almost all entertainment programs.
Her absense has raised lots of questions and rumours about how she is doing.
Kidi, in the same interview, said he and his mate (Kuami Eugene) would have been really worried if there was something to actually worry about.
“We do not know exactly what is it. Some things are personal. We would be worried if there was something wrong,” he said.
“We generally know that she [MzVee] is not well. We talk [to her] and she’s recovering so we are hoping for a full recovery,” the “Adiepena” hitmaker added.
Kidi stated, “It’s a good thing for somebody to be absent and for people to realize [where] she is.”
“It makes your comeback exceptional,” Kuami Eugene added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- MultiChoice Talent Factory networking portal goes live
- Video: I took injections to bleach my skin for movie roles in Nigeria – Actress
- I do the dishes at home - Adjetey Anang reveals
- Koffi Olomidé guilty of rape of 15-year-old girl
- Inna Patty drags ex-Miss Ghana queens to court for defamation
- Kwaw Kese, D-Black, Patapaa are wack rappers – Tinny
- The club of 8 Ghanaian stars to have entered Billboard Chart in 48 years
- FRA! Band, Kyekyeku & Ghanalogue Highlife to tour Spain after winning ‘Vis a Vis’
- Video: Hitz FM’s DJ Bridash drops visuals for ‘Strong Bond’
- Media professionals to vote for 3Music Awards nominees
- Don’t call me Obrafour again, says veteran hiplife artiste
- Obrafour set to celebrate 20 years of ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album with a concert
- Female celebs benefit more in entertainment industry – Ecow Smith-Asante
- US-based Ghanaian rapper handed 15-year sentence
- Photos/Video: Lil Win electrifies Adom ‘Kolor Paaty’