Lynx Entertainment signee Kuami Eugene has said people should keep their questions about MzVee until she returns.
The “Angela” hitmaker in an interview told MzGee his co-signee is resting and every question people have about her whereabouts and wellbeing will have to wait until she comes back.
“She is MzVee. She has been in that legendary state. She’s released back to back so you can say she wants to rest for some time and give the new guys some room to propagate,” he added.
Vera Hamenoo-Kpeda popularly known for her stage name MzVee has been missing for a while in the music industry.
The “Sing My Name” artist have not served Ghanaians with new hits after her “Bend Down” song with Kuami Eugene. The young artist who usualy graced herself during festive seasons was missing in almost all entertainment programs.
Her absense has raised lots of questions and rumours about how she is doing.
Kidi, in the same interview, said he and his mate (Kuami Eugene) would have been really worried if there was something to actually worry about.
“We do not know exactly what is it. Some things are personal. We would be worried if there was something wrong,” he said.
“We generally know that she [MzVee] is not well. We talk [to her] and she’s recovering so we are hoping for a full recovery,” the “Adiepena” hitmaker added.
Kidi stated, “It’s a good thing for somebody to be absent and for people to realize [where] she is.”
“It makes your comeback exceptional,” Kuami Eugene added.
Have your say
More Entertainment Headlines
- I’m not arrogant my swag is just different - Tinny
- Mr Eazi doesn't own a car, he uses Uber
- Chris Brown arrested in Paris after rape allegation
- Beyoncé and Jay Z To visit Ghana?
- ‘I wanted to throw up’ - Ghana’s youngest pilot shares maiden flight experience
- There’s no beef between Medikal and I – Kuami Eugene
- Afro-beats musician Skye Brain releases new single ‘The Soul Grind’
- A night of talent, surprises await patrons at Joy FM’s Open Mic Friday
- Don’t date for too long - MzVee advises
- Bleaching is not the beauty standard – Fuse ODG
- MTN's Digital Music conference focuses on local artistes
- Artistes paid to put my name in their songs - Appietus
- 'I never invested in Menzgold' - Okyeame Kwame
- We dated for 5 years – Adekunle Gold confirms getting married to Simi
- Married life with Annica has been amazing - Okyeame Kwame